19 November 2014

Bishop Athanasius Schneider on the Synod on the Family

Bishop Athanasius Schneider
(Photo Source)

"Cardinals, bishops, priests, Catholic families, Catholic young people have to say to themselves: I refuse to conform to the neo-pagan spirit of this world, even when this spirit is spread by some bishops and cardinals; I will not accept their fallacious and perverse use of holy Divine mercy and of “new Pentecost;” I refuse to throw grains of incense before the statue of the idol of the gender ideology, before the idol of second marriages, of concubinage, even if my bishop would do so, I will not do so; with the grace of God I will choose to suffer rather than betray the whole truth of Christ on human sexuality and on marriage."  --  Bishop Athanasius Schneider.

Read the entire interview at Life Site News.

No comments: